Sunday, January 10, 2010

Such a good mommy

Sarah Beth, not me. She is so loving and sweet to her babies and stuffed animals, and I have no idea where she gets it from because tenderness is NOT one of my gifts. :) Today she securely strapped her pig into the stroller and took her for a fast walk through the house. I don't know why I thought the pig in the stroller was hysterical, but I did.
The sweet part was that somehow she had a wreck and the stroller pitched forward landing the pig, still strapped in, face-first on the carpet. She stopped and asked, "Pig, are you ok? Are you ok pig?" and then pulled the pig out, held it against her chest, and patted it's bum like I do to comfort her. Then she asked, "Boo boo? Kiss?" We asked her if the pig had a boo boo and the pig didn't indicate one way or another, so we told her to just to give the pig a kiss just for good measure.

3 comments:

kerri said...

she is my FAVORITE.

Unknown said...

Wow Emma! I'm impressed how well you're sticking to your resolution to blog more. I was surprised by how many entries there were since I last checked. Your parenting stories always give me a much needed laugh, thanks for the entertainment! (this is liz, but I don't have my own google account to comment)

Unknown said...

funny! Caden changed Elmo's diaper a couple of times this weekend. It's good to see the nuturing side of our little ones.