Sunday, October 12, 2008

Video time!


Hey friends! I'm finally going to update you with a few videos of the "Crown Princess" as my dad calls her. The sad thing is that this site will only allow 100 mb max, and almost all of mine are longer clips and therefore too big. I'm sure there's a way to edit them and make them smaller, but as my soap (Army Wives) comes on in 13 minutes, I have neither the time nor the inclination to figure it out. :)

The first video is of her crawling (slowly and awkwardly) around the room chasing Alfredo. This was shot the day we got our keys to our new house, so instead being able to plop her down somewhere and being reasonably sure she'd stay in that general area, we had to have someone on her at all times because she could get into the roller pans quicker than we realized. We found this one out the hard way (and ruined a onesie in the process). Anyway, here she is chasing the dog. She is much faster now, and her favorite thing is to sneak up on him and pull his hair while he's lying on the floor minding his own business. She squeals with delight. He squeals in pain, runs away, and looks at me with very sad "why are you doing this to me, mommy?" eyes. :)





Thesecond video was shot last week. She FINALLY figured out how to bounce in her jumper. Before this week she would sit in it for a few minutes and half-heartedly tug at the toys, but she wouldn't really enjoy it. All of a sudden, it finally clicked for her on Friday and now she loves it!



I have a couple more, but they're too big and I'm too tired to mess with them. :) I'll try to put them up on Facebook sometime soon, along with some house pictures. I was trying to wait until we had things in order so I could take pictures that didn't have the tool box in the middle of the living room floor or the drill on the coffee table...but we've been here for 3 weeks already and it looks like that's not going to happen anytime soon. :)

No comments: